There’s no denying the health benefits of water are numerous. How many times have you heard that you need to drink more water? You constantly hear about the importance of staying hydrated and the benefits of water.
Having a home water delivery service in Atlanta is the most convenient way to stay hydrated and healthy. Most importantly, it will ensure that you’re getting the water your body desperately needs.
Water makes up 60% of the human body. It’s stored in both inside and outside cells. It helps dissolve nutrients, regulate body temperature, send messages to your brain, and more.
Your body has to have water to function properly, and it’s important that you replenish the water it uses daily. You lose water through sweating and using the restroom.
Like diets, many people have spurts where they drink more water for a week, but then fall right back off and get distracted. Oftentimes, the problem isn’t drinking more; it’s how you’re drinking the water. Are you drinking water properly? Keep reading to find out.
Signs That Your Body Needs More Water
- Urine color. Your urine needs to be a very light yellow.
- If your body is dehydrated it will show signs in your lips, skin, eyes, and hair.
- Your skin may become irritated and cause acne from lack of water.
- Lack of sweat. Not sweating when you normally would be could be a sign that you are dehydrated.
Ways to Properly Drink Water
Skip Out on The Cold Water
Did you know that ice cold water can freeze enzymes and prevent your food from digesting? This causes buildup in your body which constricts blood vessels from pumping the necessary blood throughout the body.
Warm water, on the other hand, allows the natural flow of the lymph system. This is crucial for women who are wanting to conceive because warm water increases circulation and prepares the reproductive organs. Drinking warm water can stimulate hunger, cleanse your bladder, clear colds and coughs and more.
Spice Up Your Water
Adding a couple ingredients that bind to water molecules can make the delivery to your body faster.
- Squeeze a lemon into your water. This will help build your immune system and keep away unwanted viruses.
- Sprinkle in some Chia seeds. Studies suggest that chia sees are linked to weight loss because they can help curb your appetite.
- Add a pinch of unrefined mineral salt.
- Pick a few mint leaves. If you’re struggling with constipation or digestion problems, mint leaves can sooth your stomach problems.
- Slice cucumbers. Packed full of Vitamin B, cucumbers can ease our stress and anxieties.
Don’t Over Do It
Chugging bottles of water isn’t the right answer. Don’t set goals to drink a certain amount of water, and when you find yourself falling short you end up over drinking. You need to consistently drink water throughout the day. Drinking enough water is like a marathon, not a sprint.
Consume Foods with Water
Vegetables and fruits are packed full of water and additional nutrients. In fact, water you eat is better than water you drink.
Use the Same Glass
Seeing the same glass full of water helps you relate needing to consume the water. Pick your favorite glass and stay consistent!
Now that you have all the knowledge on how to drink water the right way, it’s time to get the freshest water possible. Lipsey Water has been providing home water delivery service for over 30 years. The spring water tastes fresh, pure, and delicious. Don’t believe it? Give Lipsey Water a try for free for two weeks! Contact us today to learn more.